What you get from
Web3 Programming Fundamentals
This self-paced course is a detailed technical walkthrough for software engineers on how to start building dApps on the Ethereum blockchain network using Solidity.
About The Course
- 100% Online ✅
- Reading and video content
- Practical exercises
- Lesson quizzes
- NFT certificate of completion
- Price: €256
During the course you will learn
- The fundamental elements of blockchain technology
- Create smart contracts using Solidity v0.8
- How the Web3 space works, and what projects you could work on if you decide to go forward with Web3 programming
Topics we’ve covered during the course
- What is Blockchain
- Solidity basics
- Hardhat basics
- Compiling, structuring, deploying, testing, verifying and interacting with smart contracts
- Project types in blockchain development
Learn online and at your own pace and schedule
- Learn from variety of reading materials
- 8 hours of video content
- Lesson quizzes
- Practical coding exercises that will help you practice your new skills
After course completion you will be equipped to
- Navigate dApps
- Smart contracts
- Blockchain technology
- Have the foundation to learn more extensive and advanced blockchain topics
What you get from this course
Learn at your own pace and access the course anytime and anywhere.
Created by established experts in the blockchain space with more than 150+ projects under their belt.
After purchasing the course you will receive:
- lifetime access
- future updates
After completing the course, you will receive an NFT Certificate.
*For more info check our FAQ Section below.
About the Instructor
Ognyan Chikov is a Senior Blockchain Developer at LimeChain. He joined the company back in 2017 as its first employee. Now he is part of the development team and Team Leader for different blockchain projects, such as Bridges, DEXes, Liquidity Minings as a Service, Blockchain Ethereum development and deployment frameworks, innovations, and Zero-Knowledge Proofs concepts. And currently, besides being a blockchain developer, he’s also teaching blockchain development and is Head of Mentors at LimeAcademy.
WHAT WE’VE BEEN ASKED
Frequently Asked Questions
The training content consists of reading materials, videos and lesson quizzes.
The training material is organised according to the following 10 themes:
- What is blockchain?
- Solidity basics
- Environment setup and Hardhat basics
- Compiling smart contracts
- Structure of smart contracts
- Deploying smart contracts
- Testing smart contracts
- Verifying smart contracts
- Interaction with a deployed smart contract
- Overview: project types in blockchain development
The course is entirely self-paced so you can start and stop at any moment. There are also several lesson quizzes, and practical coding exercises that will help you practice your new skills.
To get the most out of the course, we suggest planning your time and allocating enough time to learn and practice. Follow the course flow as it is. Complete the practical exercises on your own, especially the final exercise which covers everything you will have learned up until that moment.
If you’ve completed 100%, we will send you a link to mint your POAP (Proof-of-Attendance Protocol) NFT certificate via email. We check the completion rate and within two working days a unique link is sent to each participant’s email address. We will never ask for your wallet address but you will need one in order to mint and save your POAP.
Once you enrol, you will have lifetime access to the materials. The content is regularly updated to reflect the latest developments in the blockchain space.
Check out this page for a detailed comparison between the two courses.